Nigrospora oryzae Natural Soil Fungus
assists breakdown of organic material in pasture soils
What you will need:
- 20 litre bucket with centrally drilled hole in the lid
- Drill with paint stirrer attachment
- unchlorinated water – untreated water straight from your water tank
- 450 micron mesh strainer or similar – see our filter bags
- Rinse the entire contents of the Soil Trooper pack into half a bucket of untreated water
- Agitate well. For best results use a drill-powered paint stirrer
- Strain into a spray tank – ideally through a 450 micron mesh
- Return substrate to the bucket and repeat agitation and straining process twice
- Fill the remainder of the tank with water and maintain agitation
Application Rate: 60g pack per Hectare diluted with 150-200 litres water per Hectare
- through boom spray, boomless nozzle or spot spray
- use unfiltered wide-aperture nozzle – 0.4mm
- DO NOT apply when conditions are extremely hot or dry
- Best applied in temperatures in the range of 5C to 30C, in moist conditions and ideally after grazing or slashing
DO NOT mix with herbicides and fungicides [including chlorinated water]
DO NOT STORE this product in direct sunlight or in temperatures below 1C or above 25C
Choose a size to suit your application area.
Condtions of Sale: This soil ameliorant is produced and sold in good faith. No guarantee is given as conditions and methods under which the product is stored and used are beyond the control of Beechwood Biological Solutions Pty Ltd. Before using, user should determine the suitability of the product for his or her intended use and user assumes the risk and liability in connection therewith.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT INHALE OR SWALLOW. This product contains live fungal spores and hyphae which may act as an irritant.